The Amici School of Music was founded by Leigh Ann Allen and Michelle Garlough, offering private and group lessons for any age. The Amici School offers Music Together® classes, for newbords up to age 5.
What are Music Together® classes?
- Music Together® is a research-based internationally renowned music program for children ages newborn through 5 years, with their adults who love them.
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect unique learning styles of very young children.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child’s music environment-regardless of their own musical abilities.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
- 45 minutes of pure FUN with your child every week!